Alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah s.w.t, the Muslim Association of Milton will be hosting multiple Eid Al Adha prayers in the town of Milton (Brothers Only). Please carefully read the following details.
Eid Prayer Locations and timings:
Eid prayers will be hosted at following outdoor locations, in sha Allah.
- Optimist Park (Cricket Pitch) – 881 Savoline Boulevard
- Sherwood District Park (Cricket Pitch) – 6125 Main Street West Milton
- Clark Neighborhood Park South – 1170 Laurier avenue
- Coates Neighborhood Park – 776 Philbrook Dr, Milton
- Ford Neighborhood Park – 1400 Leger Way
- Scott Neighborhood Park West – 351 Savoline Blvd
Each location will have four Eid prayers, in sha Allah, at the following timings.
- 7:15 am
- 8:15 am
- 9:15 am
- 10:15 am
Registration for Eid Prayers (Using “Masjid App“):
The registration for the Eid Prayers will in sha Allah open tomorrow, Wednesday, July 29 at 6:am. The registration is First Come First Serve Basis.
ONLY ONE PERSON PER REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED.Duplicate registrations under the same email address with different events will be cancelled.
Please register at the location closest to your residence. If you can, then walking to the park is encouraged. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before each prayer start time.
For more details on the Masjid App, please visit https://themasjidapp.net. Once you have downloaded the App, you can search for the Muslim Association of Milton to register.
Conditions and Guidelines:
Your registration and participation will be subject to the following are strict conditions and guidelines as mandated by the Town of Milton Facilities and local, regional, and provincial health authorities.
- Registration is a must. Please bring your email for verification of registration.
- You must bring your own prayer mat and face mask and wear it at all times. No entry without a mask or prayer mat.
- There will be no chairs available.
- You will pray in marked spaced only (2 meters apart). Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- If you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, you must not attend.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, you must not attend.
- Children under the age of 12 must not attend.
- Please leave the parking area in your car immediately after the prayer ends and no hugging and socializing, etc.
- If you miss your registered salah, your registration will be considered cancelled and will not be transferred to any other prayer time.
- There are no washroom facilities available.
- Please follow the directions from volunteers and be kind to them. They are out there to serve you.