It is with great pleasure to announce, by the grace of Allah s.w.t., the Muslim Association of Milton will be hosting outdoors Eid ul Adha on Friday, July 31, 2020, In sh Allah.
We will be hosting Eid prayers in multiple outdoor locations and we will follow the health and safety guidelines from local and regional authorities.
Following are strict guidelines that everyone must follow to be a part of the Eid prayer:
1. Pre-Registration: It is Mandatory to pre-register using Masjid App. There will be no entry without pre-registration. We will announce soon the timing as to when registration will open. ** 100 occupants maximum per prayer allowed as per the provincial stage 3 regulation. Due to this, we are requesting attendees must be 12 years of age or older and brothers only.
*** 1 email address per registration per person. Our volunteer team will sit down and check all the emails and names registered and duplicate entries will be removed to give an opportunity to others.
2. Location: Please select the Location available that is closest to your residence. A list of locations will be announced soon.
3. Masks: are Mandatory. No entry will be allowed without masks.
4. Prayer Mats: Bring your own
5. Parking: There will be ample parking available in the locations and surrounding streets. For locations that are within walking distance to your residence, we are encouraging all those in the area to take the opportunity to walk.
A humble request,
- Please follow the direction of volunteers as they are devoting this time to assist you.
- Please avoid registering for multiple prayers with us or any other organization as the number of occupants is limited for all Mosques across the region.
For more details on the Masjid App, please visit https://themasjidapp.net/. Once you have downloaded the App, you can search for the Muslim Association of Milton to register.