Muslim Association of Milton will be hosting outdoor Juma prayers starting on Friday, August 21, 2020, Weather permitting, Inshallah.
Juma Prayer Locations and timings:
Juma prayers will be hosted at following outdoor locations, in shaa Allah.
- Optimist Park (Cricket Pitch) – 881 Savoline Boulevard
- Coates Neighborhood Park – 776 Philbrook Dr, Milton
- Scott Neighborhood Park West – 351 Savoline Blvd
Each location will have two Juma prayers, Inshallah, at the following timings.
- 1:30 PM
- 2:30 PM
Registration for Juma Prayers (Using “The Masjid App”):
The registration for the Juma Prayers will Inshallah open today, Thursday, August 20, 2020, at 4:00 PM EST. The registration is First Come First Serve Basis.
Due to a limited number of occupants, we request PLEASE ONE PERSON PER REGISTRATION TO ACCOMMODATE AS MANY BROTHERS AS WE CAN. Duplicate registrations under the same email address with different events will be cancelled. Each person must register for only themselves.
There will be a $2 enrollment donation option, which can be skipped upon your wish.
Please register at the location closest to your residence. If you can, then walking to the park is encouraged. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before each prayer start time.
For more details on the Masjid App, please visit https://themasjidapp.net. Once you have downloaded the App, you can search for the Muslim Association of Milton to register.
Conditions and Guidelines:
Your registration and participation will be subject to the following are strict conditions and guidelines as mandated by the Town of Milton Facilities and local, regional, and provincial health authorities.
- Registration is a must. Please bring your email for verification of registration. No REGISTRATION NO ENTRY.
- You must bring your own prayer mat and face mask and wear it at all times. No entry without a mask or prayer mat.
- There will be no chairs available.
- You will pray in marked spaced only (2 meters apart). Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- If you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, you must not attend.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, you must not attend.
- For health and safety reasons, children under the age of 12 and Elderly are advised not to attend at this time.
- Please leave the parking area in your car immediately after the prayer ends.
- If you miss your registered salah, your registration will be considered cancelled and will not be transferred to any other prayer time.
- There are no washroom facilities available.
- Please follow the directions from volunteers and be kind to them. They are out there to serve you.