The Muslim Association of Milton is a volunteer run organization committed to providing services to the Milton community and making Milton a better place to live for all.
We are always looking for more volunteers to help setup, organize and packup after our events.
- Eid prayers
- Ramadan prayers – Taraveeh
- Other community events announced through the Volunteer mailing list. Please sign up below.
We want to thank you for your assistance and pray that Allah accepts and rewards your hard efforts.
Volunteering at Juma
Juma prayers are organized by a small group of volunteers and we need help every week.
We need more volunteers who can come 30 minutes before the Adhan and help lay out the mats. We also need help after the prayer to roll up the mats and put them into the storage rack.
Volunteering for Office Management Tasks
Every month MAM has to tally expenses, process donations, update records, answer mail, update the website, etc. Currently, this is being performed by a group of volunteers. We are looking for more volunteers for these tasks, however, we are looking for people who can volunteer their time on a regular basis. Otherwise, it becomes very difficult to explain the tasks to a one time volunteer. If you have limited time and would still like to help out, please help by volunteering at the different events that MAM hosts.
High School Volunteer Hours
Every year we have students volunteer at the different events listed above to meet the Ontario High School requirements.
- If you require a certificate for volunteer hours, we ask each volunteer to track their hours using the log sheet below.
- A Volunteer Coordinator can sign it at each event and allow you to track your volunteer hours.
- Certificates can be issued at anytime upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.